Division Offshore Location: Denmark, Brande
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
It has been two years since we set out to lead the transition to a more sustainable world, empowering people and making the most of the potential of the wind. And we made it. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters: clean energy for generations to come. With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide and is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Process Engineer – Nacelle
Job ID: 
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full time
About the position
For our Offshore Process Engineering Department within the Siemens Gamesa RE Nacelle in Brande, Denmark, we are looking for an analytical and innovative Process Engineer. Among other things, the department is responsible for setting the production engineering standards within manufacturing and documentation and for implementing new and redesigned products in the production. Furthermore, you will be involved in the establishment of new production footprints worldwide.
What are my responsibilities?
• Developing and aligning best practice for Production Engineering standards on a global scale
• Supporting, training and assessing the assembly plants within Production Engineering standards
• Being the link between Technology (R&D) and our production facilities during product development
• Designing and implementing production lines for new products in cooperation with the local plants
• Designing and implementing production lines for new production facilities
• Participation in feasibility studies during site selection for new footprint projects
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• You hold a degree in Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent either as Master or Bachelor combined with 4+ years of relevant experience within the wind energy industry or similar
• General assembly technology knowledge will be seen as an advantage
• You have a profound cross-functional understanding of business process description on a global scale
• You thrive and navigate easily in a dynamic and complex environment where entrepreneurship is highly valued
• You are able to influence and communicate with people across different functions and levels within an international organization and you deliver great results
• As a person you are an extrovert combined with an analytical, systematic mindset
• You have a proactive and self-driven approach to your tasks and you welcome new challenges
• Teamcenter experience will be seen as an advantage
• In addition, you possess strong English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job at https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Klaus Rytter Sørensen via phone +45 24295520
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy provides equal employment opportunities guaranteeing equality and inclusion and prevent any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political convictions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social grounds. Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. This job description reflects the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.