Division Service Location: Denmark, Brande
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
SAP Master Data Configuration Specialist
Job ID: 13884
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark – www.siemens.com/windpower
Mode of employment: Full time
About the position
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Global Service Fleet Management is a part of the Service organization with over 30 years of experience in servicing wind turbines all over the world. The department ensures maintenance development, implementation and maintenance support for all turbine models both in respect to the legacy fleet and future products. It is a growing international organization having a large interface to the rest of the company.
For our Service Fleet Management Department at our Global Headquarter in Brande, Denmark, we are looking for an experienced SAP Master Data Configuration Specialist to join the Master Data team. The Master Data Team is responsible for the Technical Master Data of the turbines Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has produced and is currently servicing; this includes the configuration of the turbine master data, including documentation, bill of material and others.
What are my responsibilities?
You will be responsible for our turbine structure of legacy turbines in SAP and help develop and implement improvements into the current SAP system and help transform and migrate current data structure to our new SAP systems; SAPs4Hana and SAP AIN.
• Be our SAP Key user and grant SAP access to people in other Service department
• Align our current SAP structure with the RDS-PP T32 structure
• Optimize SAP processes and support implementation of our overall strategy.
• Transform and migrate current data structure to our new SAP Systems
• Improve our retrofit processes
• Support in different SAP projects
• Support in scrutinizing records coming in a variety of formats for data cleanup
• Support in strengthening cross-departmental collaborations
• Create IT demands for improvement of the Master Data and the structure in SAP
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• You have a Bachelor or Master education within the field of engineering, economics, data science or similar.
• You have extensive knowledge of SAP and how to do extracts of SAP
• You have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• You have knowledge of reporting tools like Tableau
• If you have knowledge of RDS-PP coding and WinShuttle, it is an advantage
• You have excellent English skills
• You have a structured and organized approach to your tasks and like to work in a team
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways, your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job on https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Anette Brown via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com.
Please mention the Job ID in the email. We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email cannot be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for Applications: as soon as possible
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy provides equal employment opportunities guaranteeing equality and inclusion and prevent any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political convictions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social grounds. Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. This job description reflects the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.