Career Opportunities: Otokoç Otomotiv - Internal Audit Assistant Manager - Greek Speaking (13723)
Reference Id 13723 - Posted 09/12/2018 - Turkey - GENEL MÜDÜRLÜK - Audit - Experience Level (2) - Permanent - Work Plan (1)
- Provides leadership through effective staffing, performance management and development of the internal audit team.
- Identifies and evaluates risks across the enterprise. Communicates key risks to senior management and provides recommendations for appropriate risk-mitigation actions.
- Directs the activities of the internal audit department in order to execute the audit plan. Ensures audit engagements are appropriately planned, scheduled and conducted. Sets standards and policies for audit engagement execution and documentation, including the use of enhanced data analytics.
- Apply finance knowledge to effectively diagnose a crisis situation and/or help stabilize a both side’s business
- Provides a balanced evaluation of audit results and recommendations for improvement of internal controls and operating procedures.
- Build models that are sophisticated, robust, and easily interpreted to inform insights
- Manage and further strengthen relationships and being a point of contact for business units to understand the operations and drive improvements in the control environment.
- Performs follow up on audit findings and reports on the timing and adequacy of corrective action.
- Presents insightful analysis to senior management about trends in the organization, important developments in systems and controls, and opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related fields from a reputable university
- At least 8 years of working experience in internal audit, also minimum 3 years management role experience
- One or more relevant professional certifications preferred (CIA, CFE, CFSA, etc.)
- Proven track record of superior performance and success in applying internal auditing, accounting, and business principles and practices to the relevant internal audit activities
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills and ability to manage multi-projects with prioritization
- Ability to quickly understand and critically analyze complex processes, identify and assess potential risks, and determine whether those risks are appropriately mitigated (using various techniques, such as problem-solving and data analysis)
- Ability to work effectively with senior management and support staff to enhance professionalism, productivity, and team achievement
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to liaise and influence at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Greek and English
- No military obligation for male candidates
- No travel restriction