Division Service Location: Denmark, Brande
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
OT Cyber Security - IT Process Specialist
Job ID: 13221
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full-time
About the Position
For the Process & IT Tools team in the Service Business unit we are looking for a Process Specialist that likes to take responsibility for creation of OT Cyber Security maintenance related processes.
Would you like to be part of an existing global team working with implementing processes in our organization with an understanding of the process objectives and the knowledge needed on the tools that support them.
What can we offer you?
- A personal career path
- The chance to be part of a dynamic and global team
- Cross organizational cooperation as a responsible platform owner
- The opportunity to learn about renewable energy
- A unique possibility to combine Process skills and technical insight
- Participation in the development of processes affecting your daily work
What are my responsibilities?
As OT Cyber Security Process Specialist, your tasks will cover:
- Design processes in our organization ensuring that they are Lean designed, reducing waste, unnecessary uncertainty, and improving value generation in the design phase; including the measures and process KPIs
- Ensure the execution of the processes as they are designed and with a realistic perspective.
- Ensure a regular update in Process Portfolio system (IMS) according with the corporative BPM framework and methodologies.
- Gathering, systemizing and structuring complex information from IT System Engineers and other stakeholders
- Converting information into clear and concise process documentation by using text and illustrations
- Monitor and analyze the process execution on the basis of the process data and design with an analytical and critical vision reporting in case of target deviations.
- Managing your own projects and communicating with stakeholders
- Ensuring that reviews from technical as well as customer perspectives are done before release
- Ensureringthat the process is properly connected with others SE TE and SGRE portfolio processes
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have 3-5 years of experience in writing and managing IT Processes
- You have a broad generalist knowledge of IT and operations disciplines. An ITIL certification is a plus
- You have good IT applications skills
- You have experience working with BPM methodologies and standards.
- You are structured and proactive in your work and approach to assignments and you can work independently as well as in a team.
- You like to work closely together with both IT development engineers and IT service engineers, within the Cyber Security area.
- You can cooperate and create networks with colleagues across the company
- You are good at communicating, and have excellent English skills both orally and in writing
- You have experience in change management and in continuous improvement
- You possess analytical problem solving and customer orientation
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job at https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/career
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Elena Navallas via phone +34 677946842
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy provides equal employment opportunities guaranteeing equality and inclusion and prevent any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political convictions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social grounds. Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. This job description reflects the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.