Division Service Location: Denmark, , Brande or Newcastle
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 25,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company are listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Job ID: 13150
Location: Brande or Newcastle
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time
About the position:
Do you want to contribute to a safe workplace for our technicians in the wind turbines?
For our Technical Safety department in Service Technology, we are looking for a Program Manager for our Control of Hazardous Energy program (COHE), to support and further develop the global operational setup and further strengthen our processes and procedures to maintain our high focus on personal safety.
COHE is a program to safeguard employees from the unexpected energization or startup of machinery and equipment, or the release of hazardous energy during service or maintenance activities.
Are you passionate about Control of Hazardous Energy (COHE)?
Can you take Siemens Gamesa COHE Program in Service to the next level?
Then you might be the new COHE Program Manager for Service Business Unit.
What are my responsibilities?
You will be responsible for creating and implementing a Global COHE program.
Your focus will be to:
- Ensure Service compliance to internal Control of Hazardous Energies procedure
- Create Global COHE community for knowledge sharing
- Ensure COHE requirements are included in our development procedure
- Define future setup / create basic requirements in Service
- Create link between existing maintenance documentation and local documentation
- Provide support to Regions in getting started and understanding the requirements
- Cooperation with Onshore and Offshore COHE team
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to ensure aligned processes and documentation structures
- Actively participate in the development of our department with your colleagues
- Contribute positively to the successful integration between Siemens and Gamesa
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have experience with safety of machines from a large, dynamic, international business
- You preferably have experience within the areas of maintenance or documentation
- You have project management experience
- You have a technical or electrical degree
- You have a constructive and pleasant approach when dealing with your stakeholders
- Ideally you have experience with regulations and standards relevant to COHE
- You have a structured approach and a good understanding of processes
- You have a strong personal drive and thrive in an ever-changing global organization
- You are willing to travel 20-40 days a year
- You are fluent in English, both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Frank Nielsen via phone +45 3037 6586
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
You may also apply through the following link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy provides equal employment opportunities guaranteeing equality and inclusion and prevent any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political convictions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social grounds. Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. This job description reflects the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.