Digital & Cyber Awareness Manager (InfoSec)
The ever changing retail market with multichannel capabilities driven by evolving technologies and interactive customer-focused applications is an attractive target for attackers. To this end, at Dixons Carphone we are building out our Information Security team and looking for a Digital & Cyber Awareness Manager.
The purpose of the Digital & Cyber Awareness Manager is to develop, plan and deliver the Digital & Cyber Education and Awareness plan in line with the organisations strategies. The purpose is to raise the level of awareness and embed good security behaviours throughout the organisation in circa on 30,000 colleagues, across the UK & Ireland.
There has never been a more exciting time join our Information Security team, and this is the perfect role for someone looking for their next big challenge.
- Plan, manage and maintain complex, enterprise-wide, risk-based information security awareness campaigns and projects in support of the culture transformation initiative
- Develop and manage ways to measure the impact/effectiveness of awareness and culture projects; collect, analyse and interpret data to make recommendations
- Support and assist with the existing information security champions program, bringing new ideas and approaches for its continued success
- Design, develop and deliver information security presentations and communication materials
- Deploy Digital & Cyber education and awareness programs by driving behavioural change through senior leadership
- Aligning internal Digital & Cyber communications and engagement strategy with wider organisational objectives
- Work collaboratively with the wider communications teams
- Measure awareness and report this to the CISO at regular intervals
- Work closely with the Information Security team and wider corporate functions e.g. Internal comms, Learning & development to align key messages
- Maintain Digital & Cyber comms channels e.g. intranet site
- The capability to successfully manage challenging senior stakeholders
- Experience in a matrixed or large organisation
- A proven track record of delivering successful awareness campaigns to drive behavioural change
- Proven ability to confidently speak and present publicly
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with the ability to meet tight and competitive deadlines
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to partner effectively with peers, management and staff, and internal & external business partners and vendors
- Knowledge of information security
- Enthusiastic - must be high-energy, motivated and driven to help your team excel
- Effective facilitation and conflict resolution skills - must be able to facilitate discussion of multiple approaches and drive resolution
- Demonstrable experience of designing and delivering communications / training interventions
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.