Division Service Location: Denmark, , Brande or Pamplona
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 25,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Skilled Project Manager
Job ID: 12613
Location: Brande or Pamplona
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time
About the Position
For our Project Management team we are looking for an experienced project manager to run and ensure continuous focus on internal projects in Service Technology.
Service Technology is responsible for creating the foundation to keep Siemens Gamesa turbines operating during the complete life cycle. Some key words for the department: Development of new or improved products to installed turbines, Ensure correct maintenance tools and documentation for installed turbines, Failure handling and Root cause analysis.
What are my responsibilities?
• Manage internal projects in Service Technology ranging from wind related projects to projects with focus on people and culture.
• Respect and motivate project team members as well as engaging project participants
• Ensure that projects are managed according to internal PM processes and according to agreed time line
• Ensure task management, timeline transparency and regular follow-up meetings with all involved stakeholders
• Ensure regular communication towards internal and external customers
• Provide monthly status reporting to management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• • You are a certified project manager with experience running complex projects in dynamic organizations
• You have great interpersonal skills and a constructive approach when dealing with your stakeholders
• As a person you are self-driven and quality-oriented with a structured approach to your tasks
• You might have experience from the wind industry
• You might have a background in a technical environment
• You thrive in international environments and are interested in learning about new cultures
• You have good communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Oscar Gomez Svendsen via phone +45 3067 7572.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
You may also apply through the following link: http://www.gamesacorp.com/en/human-capital/job-offers/
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy provides equal employment opportunities guaranteeing equality and inclusion and prevent any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political convictions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social grounds. Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. This job description reflects the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.