Are you keen on progressing as a Commercial Analyst? Have a keen eye on detail? Want to be part of a growing team within the UK's largest electrical retailer?
As part of the iD business, this role sits at the heart of the Commercial team (who are responsible for key decision making) and works with the various teams to provide accurate, timely and insightful reporting, analytics & forecasts to help inform future decisions. The successful candidate must enjoy and be confident analysing and manipulating large amounts of data – but also be able to add commercial insight, identify trends and spot anomalies.
- Analyse and understand customer spend and behaviour from a range of channels, including retail, online and call centre, as well as our affiliate and strategic partners.
- Understanding and assessing market and regulation changes to forecast impact on the business, whilst also suggesting ways to mitigate risk and create opportunity.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis of acquisition, behaviour and conversion performance, providing context to the drivers of business performance. This will expose the analyst to wider areas of the business.
- Work with various project owners, business analysts and subject matter experts to deliver the analysis framework that enables required insights.
- Standardise analysis methodologies, bringing efficiency, uniformity and timeliness to required insights.
- Combine multiple data sources into custom reports and dashboards and provide actionable insights, meeting stakeholder requirements.
- Provide answers to ad-hoc questions that will influence key business decisions.
- Use your business acumen to make informed recommendations.
- Produce insights that are easily understood by an audience with a wide range of data/analytics understanding, creating powerful stories to influence decisions.
- Champion a data-driven culture in all situations.
You will need:
- The ability to confidently manipulate large volumes of data and draw actionable conclusions.
- To be able to concisely communicate conclusions and recommendations and translate complex data/analysis into meaningful insights for the audience
- Strong working knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience of using Business Objects or other reporting solutions (Desirable)
- To be educated to a degree standard
We’re iD Mobile, the UK’s fastest growing postpay mobile (MVNO) network ever. We launched in 2015, and already have over 975,000 customers. We’re pretty sure our early success has a lot to do with our wide range of feature-packed plans. We offer everything from super-value SIM only deals, right up to the latest smartphones from the big-name manufacturers. We’re delighted about our success so far and have very ambitious plans for the future.
iD Mobile is an exciting place to work. We’re a young and dynamic start-up, and we value innovation, imagination and creativity. If you’ve got a great idea, we’ll help you run with it. We’re passionate about finding new ways to address our customers’ needs.
We’re a little different to other start-ups though, because we’re part of Dixons Carphone PLC, Europe's leading electrical and mobile retailer. So although iD has only been going for a few years, we’re part of a much bigger family.