Senior Project Manager (Data IT Transformation)
Dixons Carphone Group is investing strategically in large-scale data programmes and technologies to drive increased revenues and enhanced customer experiences through the use of advanced data and analytical platforms and systems.
This Senior IT Project Manager role is to manage the technology delivery across a diverse range of data-focused projects – reporting into a Programme Manager for the Data and Customer Management domain - working closely with a wide range of business stakeholders to help shape and execute a critical area of the Dixons Carphone business.
The position will be based in our West London Head Office (North Acton) with a free gym onsite. We can also offer flexible working, on top of a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
- Works on a varied portfolio of strategic data projects to support the strategy outlined by the DCG group executive board
- Implements changes which meets the programme stakeholder needs and measurably improve levels of performance
- Manages Projects, through regular reassessment of priorities, resolving resource conflicts, and agreeing additions, deletions or modifications
- Manages relationship with 3rd party suppliers who provide resources to fulfil the project requirements
- Pro-actively manages all stakeholders, especially the expectations of clients at the highest levels.
- Influential and adaptable, and maintains integrity when dealing with complex and significantly difficult situations arising from risk, issue and change management
- Has worked in a project manager role on large, complex, transformational data programmes
- Strong experience managing large project teams built from internal and third parties
- Preferably educated to degree level or holds a professional qualification
- Extensive Experience of delivering Technology Programmes in Retail (or similar)
- Has knowledge of relevant project management methodologies, development life cycles etc.
- Project Management Qualification (APM, PRINCE2 or similar)
- Programme Management Qualification (MSP or similar)
- Has worked in Agile/DevOps environments
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.