Career Opportunities: Claims Lead (11585)
Vacancy Reference Number 11585 - Posted 06/11/2019 - United Kingdom - Analytics
We are looking for a Claims Lead to support the Claims team in delivering the cost effective management of insurance claims. The Claims Lead will be getting involved in demand planning and insightful variance analysis to ensure that stock levels and utilisation are at optimal performance.
- Develop forecast and review process including appropriate checks and feedback that will ensure optimisation of stock management
- Utilise advanced excel skills to develop and maintain new and existing KPI reports with a strong emphasis on automation and accuracy
- Manage relationships with key cross functional stakeholders, ensuring regular communications and accountability for key actions is delivered
- Support and provide ideas to drive added value initiatives within the claims fulfilment area and ensure delivery of actions
- Take on any other projects or activities as directed by the Claims Manager
- Support the broader UK Services team with on call duties as required
You will need:
- Proven analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Preferably some experience managing stock previously
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to influence and challenge upwards within a team structure
- Possess the ability to plan, organise and develop a brief
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.