Sr. Legal Counsel
Are you ready for your next legal advisory role to be within a dynamic international legal team? Do you have the outstanding legal and drafting skills, demanded in the areas of (IT) Procurement, sales, data privacy and Anti-Trust Law?
A dynamic and proactive personality, with a high level of organization- and time management skills. You have a result-oriented approach, and the ability to balance legal and commercial interests. You have experience in working in teams from different disciplines and thrive in an environment where you have to work with a divers and international group of people. You communicate effortlessly at all levels.
As our Senior Legal Counsel, you will work alongside colleagues from Procurement, Project Management, Sales and Legal Center of Excellence in a challenging, international and commercial environment. You will report to the General Counsel and together with the team, ensure that the legal function delivers an optimal service and is highly visible within the organization worldwide.
You have the following profile
- An academic law degree, preferably with a specialism in commercial law. Data privacy and/or antitrust law knowledge is an advantage
- 6+ years relevant experience
- Legal and drafting skills, as well as experience with (international) contracts
- An excellent grasp of the English language, both written and verbal
- Flexibility to travel
You can expect
The HeadQuarters of Athlon Car Lease International B.V. is located in Almere, the Netherlands. The new Athlon vision:
- We are the leading car leasing & mobility provider engaging Customers and Employees for life.
- We are strong because of our diverse and engaged team. We live a great place to work value.
- Our innovation is driving mobility in the future
Athlon is all about people. We offer an open minded organization with a professionally challenging yet informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential. We believe your talent can add great value to our skills. In return we offer you the opportunity to build an international career within our leading global finance company.
Our benefits are competitive, and include:
- Depending on experience, a competitive salary (based on 38-hour workweek, including 13th month and holiday allowance)
- A functional lease car
- 197,6 hours of leave (based on 38-hour workweek)
- Employee Benefits Budget to be used for benefits (e.g. commuting costs, extra hours of leave, etc.)
- Variable bonus based on Athlon results and personal performance
- Laptop and Smartphone to enable you in your work
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work from home (within the scope of your job)
- Company pension scheme
- Member involvement is important to us, therefore, you can spend two working days annually volunteering for a local charity
Athlon is market leader in the field of car leasing and mobility solutions in the Netherlands. In addition to our range of lease cars, we develop efficient and sustainable initiatives in terms of mobility: e-scooter, e-bike, e-lease, mobility card, mobility budget, holiday car, short lease, rental car, sale and lease back, car sharing and consultancy. Athlon is part of Daimler AG.
Thanks to our regional, national and international coverage, we are always close to our customers. At Athlon, you can count on excellent service, competitive prices, innovative products and personal advice. We want to be that excellent leasing company that accompanies its customers on the way towards mobility.
Then we’d love to hear from you! For more information you can contact our recruiter, Mieke Harting (0625770113)
- The selection process may involve an assessment.