Career Opportunities: Maintenance Planner (10463)
Req ID 10463 - Posted 19/01/2018 - Leyland - Maintenance - Managerial Personnel
Welcome to Dr. Oetker! We are an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 11,500 colleagues in over 40 countries.
Grow in our team in Leyland as
» Maintenance Planner
- Management and administration of the planned prevenative maintenance system ensuring PM documents are issued on a weekly basis and entering data from completed work orders into the PM system.
- Planning of: Weekly review meetings, Budget Management and training on the system for all users.
- Liaising with the stores / purchasing controller to ensure that parts are available for planned maintenance work orders.
- Development and management of an equipment history log to track equipment performance, issues and corrective, improvement works.
- Implementation of asset analysis detailing engineering cost / labour and downtime. per asset and production line
- Contribute to and promote Continuous Improvement programmes, waste and energy reduction and 5S protocol.
- Maintain and audit a library of machine manuals, catalogues, drawings etc.
- Safety, quality and legality of all processes associated with the the planned preventative maintenance system.
- Preparation of paper work to be audit ready for inspection.
- Compliance testing and management of equipment to meet legal responsibilities and company guidelines.
- Ensure all site facilities contractors conform in alignment with Dr Oetker contractor control standards.
- Maintaining the high quality standards of Dr Oetker.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience preventative maintenance environment with PM implementation and planning responsibilities
- Engineering Experience within an Engineering Dept
- SAP, PM, or Shire experience
- Engineering Management experience
- Understanding of utilities, refrigeration, compressed air, steam/hot water generating sets, electrical distribution, manufacturing equipment.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent leadership and man – management skills.
- Able to play a key role.
- Influential and persuasive.
- Decisive, detail conscious and forward thinking
Want to shape future with quality? Then we look forward to your application!
Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd.
To apply please contact - www.oetker.co.uk