To support our continuous growth and reinforce our team in Noginsk we are looking for a Technical manager
Your will be responsible for
• Service line maintenance, accident-free operation on the line, and for work related to equipment exchange.
• Manage team of different business support functions
• Controls compliance with the requirements for labor regulation, safety, hygiene in the workplace..
• Provides an account of the working time of his subordinates, agrees on vacation planning and additional holidays.
• Supervises the contractors, who carry out the equipment repair and maintain it in a working condition.
• Ensures uninterrupted and technically correct and reliable operation of devices and equipment, increase of its availability, maintenance in working condition at the required level of accuracy.
• Manages the development of training materials for the repair of equipment, consumption of materials for repair and maintenance needs, preparation of estimates for repairs, formulation of applications for the purchase of materials and spare parts required for the operation of equipment.
• Participates in the study of the causes of increased wear and tear of equipment, its downtime, investigation of accidents, development and implementation of measures for their elimination and prevention.
• Provides control over the quality of works on equipment installation, rational use of funds for capital repairs, correct storage of equipment in warehouses, timeliness of inspection and presentation of lifting mechanisms and other objects to state technical supervision bodies, and changes in equipment passports.
• takes measures to identify unused equipment and its implementation, improve the operation of existing equipment, organize repair work on the basis of mechanization of labor and introduce progressive technology, improve the organization of labor of repair workers.
• Ensures compliance with the rules of labor protection and safety during repair work. Participates in the development and implementation of measures to create safe and favorable working conditions for the operation and repair of equipment, review of rationalization proposals related to improving the operation of equipment, give feedback and conclusions on the most complex of them, as well as draft industry standards and government standards, Implementation of accepted rationalization proposals.
We look for candidate having
• technical higher education
• Knowledge of technical and commissioning processes, technical documentation and requirements for its execution, as well as management system documentation
• rules of internal labor regulations, safety, fire safety, technical regulations, as well as rules of hygiene in the workplace.
• requirements of the quality management system
• a unified system of preventive maintenance and rational operation of technological equipment.
What we offer
Interested in your next step at Ontex? Do not hesitate to talk about this opportunity with your HR manager and your manager!