Are you looking to kick start your career in a company that believes in innovation and sustainability? Join our Global Graduate Program and start up on a journey of developing yourself professionally and personally!
A PROGRAM DESIGNED FOR YOU
As a Global Graduate, you will be on fast track development. You will do this by exploring various parts of the Grundfos organization, in different departments and at international locations. You will drive your 2-year development journey and receive world-class support in many forms such as a mentor, a buddy, and through structured planning, review and follow-up on personal development plans. You will be challenged to expand your understanding, your global mindset and your network. Our global program is designed to meet your ambitions and transform your curiosity into action. When you join Grundfos, you become part of our brand and our shared commitment to support UN Sustainability Development Goals 6 and 13.
A GLOBAL ADVENTURE
We will constantly focus to unfold your talents and personal development. As a graduate, you will be part of and experience many facets of a global organization. You will have the opportunity to join our function in Supply Chain with strong-driven teams, providing high-impact experiences that will foster your ambition. You will also be able to explore your talent within many different areas during your two-year journey within the areas of Product Development, Digital Offerings, AI, and Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Software/Electronic Development, Supply Chain and Operations, Finance, Strategy & Business Development, Innovation, Sales, Marketing, or Service
“I personally was attracted by the variety of options that the program provided me. As a new graduate coming from a university, it is often difficult to say which role you would like to hold in a global company. The program allows me to take rotations in fields that I desire. At the end it is up to you to determine where your field of interest lies and along the way you get full support from the program” – Mads Rosdahl, Global Graduate 2018.
EXPLORING THE JOURNEY
The program offers the following:
- Four rotations, with one abroad (Denmark). Your first rotation will suit your former educational background, while next rotations are cross-functional that will match your development ambition.
- Full time position with continuous performance evaluations and a steep learning curve.
- A dedicated mentor throughout the program to provide advice to your career development.
- An assigned buddy, who will accompany your graduate journey.
- A structured and individualized personal development plan designed for your ambition.
- A program manager who will support you throughout the program.
- Ongoing and constant development trainings that will strengthen your skills and abilities in relevant areas.
"By joining Grundfos Global Graduate Program, you will be part of a diverse group who continuously shares experiences and achievements. Being part of inspiring teams working on real business challenges, you will be able to strive and develop your potential in no time." – Graduate Program Manager
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- Master’s degree
You have graduated or about to graduate from your master’s degree within Supply Chain or Engineering or related area.
You are passionate, curious, eager to develop and able to work across disciplines. Strong personal impact with excellent communication and interpersonal skills are also key to becoming a graduate.
You have a strong analytical bent together with a customer-centric mindset. A flair for technology and digitalization, excellent communication skills, ambitious, personable, very action-oriented, flexible, logical thinker and has a structured approach to work / assignments.
- International outlook and mindset
International experience outside of your home country, such as study or project abroad is strongly preferred but not required. Travel up to 20% is required. Must be able to maintain a valid passport.
- You must attach your Resume, cover letter, and academic records when submitting your application.
- Finding the right mindset and personality are key to us. You are collaborative, comfortable with working with details, but also have a holistic approach. You like to work in an international team and are open-minded to learn more. We cannot support work sponsorship for this opportunity. And we cannot provide relocation support to work out of our Fresno, CA facility.
Innovation is at our core. Sustainability is our heart. Excellence is at the top of our minds. We are a global company with a drive to develop solutions for the world’s water challenges. We play an active part in our surrounding world. We set the standard in terms of innovation, efficiency, reliability and sustainability. We are a pump company connecting with millions and millions of people every day. Our solutions help our partners and customers move water to where it is supposed to go. Providing drinking water for the smallest villages and the highest skyscrapers, treating and removing wastewater and bringing heat and comfort to the world
APPLY BY May 13, 2019
Go to www.grundfos.com/graduate for more and follow our FACEBOOK page at facebook.com/GrundfosGrad. You can also email us at GlobalGraduate@grundfos.com
It is Grundfos policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all it employees and applicants regardless of: race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability or veteran status.