Master Data Specialist
What is a job about?
As our new Master Data Specialist, you will be part of the EHS Intelligence Centre of Excellence in Group EHS department (Environmental, health and safety), responsible for our performance management process is running and currently updated, ensuring data from our 86 companies are collected timely and in a good quality.
You will prepare reporting on monthly and yearly basis for management. Contributing to continuously improve communication speed and data from local companies and functions globally.
The main tasks within the area will be:
Administration of SAP EHS Platform (50%)
- Support of EHS data inbox
- Send out data requests
- Communicate with local companies when data is not received in due time
- Corrections in system - Quality check of data
- Approve data in system
- MAM (monthly action meeting),
- EHS Performance reports (PowerPoint, Power BI) (monthly)
- Yearly Sustainability report
- Participate in yearly target setting process
- Assist in systematic validation (daily, monthly, yearly, external) and do other actions to ensure high data quality.
- Assign authorizations for users globally to the data system.
Incident Management (40%)
- Daily operation of SAP Incident module
- Reporting on Incident management performance
- Authorizations for users globally to the data system
Other tasks (10%)
- SharePoint & documentation clean up
- Chemical management data assistance
As some of your team members are based in different locations in the countries travel is expected in the role, up to 4-6 times per year with duration of maximum 5 days per travel. 30-40 days per year.
What do you need to apply?
- Excellent English skills both spoken and written
- Experience in working with Excel
- Ability to work with numbers and analyses
- Knowledge of power BI /SAP/Business Warehouse/Analyser would be considered as advantage
- Independent in work with good organizer
- Structured approach and focus on high data quality
- Independency at work and ability to organise
- Client oriented personality with ability to support colleagues
It will be an advantage to have experience within the EHS or chemical field.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact HR Recruiter, Kristina Milkova on email@example.com.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume today by clicking on “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit our Grundfos YouTube Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/grundfos or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GrundfosEngineering.