Office Manager – Sales and Service
Who are Grundfos Pumps?
Grundfos Pumps Ltd are a UK leader in the supply and service of pumps and pump systes for domestic and commercial building services, and process industry applications, as well as being a major supplier to the water supply and treatment industries. We are part of the Grundfos Group that employ 19,000 people in sales and production roles in 80 companies worldwide.
About the role?
Reports to: Area Service Manager UK&I, dotted line to Director of Operations.
Plan, co-ordinate and control the activities of the Warrington based Service and Sales Teams to maintain and enhance customer relationship and meet organisational and operational objectives for Grundfos Pumps Ltd.
Content of the job
- Liaise with the management team to support and implement growth strategies
- Work in conjunction with the Customer Service Manager – 1Office to assist with the management of the local 1Office team members
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of sales, service, productivity and profitability
- Co-ordinate and manage sales and service projects and initiatives
- Analyse relevant data to determine customer service outputs, trends & touch points to drive change where applicable
- Ensure budget requirements are on track and not exceeded
- Evaluate and performance manage teams across the office
- Identify and address staff training and coaching requirements
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service/sales delivery
- Plan, prioritise and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of departments
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
- Drive transformation projects where necessary
- Develop and implement customer service policies and producers
- Define and communicate customer service standards
- Work in collaboration with external sales and service teams to drive results
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Custodian of the Warrington facilities to ensure the premises and its equipment are presented and maintained to an exceptional standard
- Assist the QHSE team with all Warrington office based QHSE implementation, maintenance and audit requirements.
- Develop and improve the process and procedures to ensure operational excellence in these areas. Providing clarity for the company and customers.
- Involvement in recruitment and training of staff
- Coaching and developing individuals to meet customer expectations
- Motivate individuals within the team to excel
- Performance management aligned with set KPI’s
- Participate in ad hoc tasks defined by the Director of Operations and Area Service Manager.
- Engage in suitable project work as required to the benefit of Grundfos.
- Periodically it may be required that you visit specific customers for self-development and to develop the account for Grundfos
- Be an ambassador of the Grundfos Values
- Follow the guidelines and standards in the Grundfos Code of Conduct
- To carry out all duties and responsibilities with reasonable care for the health and safety of you and any other persons who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work and to co-operate fully with Grundfos in health and safety matters
Internal & External relationships
- Build lasting relationships with key stakeholders across the business internal/external
- Develop and implement standards effective in sustaining relationships between Grundfos and its customers
- Work in collaboration with the senior management team
Qulifications & Experience
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- In-depth knowledge of customer service software, databases, SAP and CRM tools
- Previous managerial experience
- Current with relevant technology and trends and applications
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Problem analysis and Problem-Solving
- Process improvements
- Analytical and innovation
- Presentation skills
- A high degree of commercial business acumen
- Confident and articulate with excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with a proactive approach and able to work on own initiative
- Operate in accordance with the Grundfos Values
- Commitment, drive and enthusiasm
- The ability to work in a demanding and ever-changing environment where meeting time deadlines are a key element of the role
- A committed, driven and ambitious person with good interpersonal skills
- A real focus on excellent customer service (both internally and externally)
- Ability to communicate ability across all business levels
- Attention to detail is critical in this role
- An honest and trustworthy person capable of creating successful working relationships
- A positive flexible and can-do attitude
- Interpersonal skill
- Emotional intelligence
- Influencing skill
- Planning and Organising
- Strong leadership & interpersonal skill
We look forward to hearing from you
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195