Career Opportunities: Business Administration Officer (Shanghai, China) (977)
Req Id 977 - Posted 11/16/2017 - Cobalt & Specialty Materials - Shanghai - UMS - China - Industry (2) - Function Area (1) - Level of experience (1)
Internal Job Description
- Assist with China EST Supply team to ensure the execution of commercial agreements and deliveries in an accurate and timely manner, including tolling setup and direct sourcing, for all Supply EST products
- Coordinate with both suppliers and customers, in the process of purchase orders as well as aftersales/other commercial affairs and maintain good relationship with all partners.
- Ensure a clear view and mapping of material flows; en route, under processing, in warehouse etc; trigger call-off of deliveries from suppliers and also the shipments to customers
- Follow up the status of purchase/tolling contract and logistic status, coordinate between external/internal suppliers and internal customers
- Record and summarize the monthly tolling and direct sourcing status, and the material stock as well
- Assist the settlement of metal volume, monthly unit price and tolling fee; Follow up of AR/AP and invoices
- Based on the demanding/purchase forecast, work with the EST supply team in the planning as well as coordination with both internal and external production/logistics departments to ensure the timely implementation of all commercial orders
- All the other tasks assigned by the Supervisor
Purpose of the Job
- College degree or above with major in commercial related, or foreign trade, or Finance, etc.
- Min 5 years knowledge and working experience, preferred in international company
- Administration experience with good commercial or industry background
- Skilled English in oral, reading and written with CET 6
- A capable user of PC Microsoft office applications
- Planning or finance knowledge is a plus
- Patience and carefulness
- Well in business calculation and statistics, especially in manufacturing.
- Proactive working attitude
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Highly self-motivated, able to take the initiative, capable of working independently under pressure