Liebherr-Hausgeräte GmbH is one of eleven divisional controlling companies of the Liebherr Group. The Division Domestic Appliances develops and manufactures a wide range of high-quality fridge and freezer units for domestic and commercial use in its headquarters in Ochsenhausen (Germany), as well as in Lienz (Austria), Radinovo (Bulgaria) and Kluang (Malaysia).
- Coordinate projects from a software development perspective
- Ensure a professional release management
- Close cooperation with development teams
- Responsible for the realization of a distributed cloud system
- Close cooperation with product management
- Discuss cloud infrastructure, modules, protocols and data structures with architects and developers
- Support agile methodology
- Enforce smart solutions
- M.S. Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ experience in development of complex software (project manager, product owner, developer, architect, system engineer, …)
- Strong experience with complex software systems
- Experience in cloud technologies
- Experience with agile practices
- Experience in Continuous Delivery
- Experience in working with international teams
- Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Please only apply online.