Liebherr-Hausgeräte GmbH is one of eleven divisional controlling companies of the Liebherr Group. The Division Domestic Appliances develops and manufactures a wide range of high-quality fridge and freezer units for domestic and commercial use in its headquarters in Ochsenhausen (Germany), as well as in Lienz (Austria), Radinovo (Bulgaria) and Kluang (Malaysia).
We are now hiring specialists for our new Center of Digitization in Science Park Ulm.
- Implement embedded IoT application and connectivity software components
- Define and build embedded Linux systems
- Prepare and Support early prototyping of various connectivity standards and upcoming technologies
- Bring prototypes to product level and support testing
- Release and configuration management of IoT devices and software
- Support test automation
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. Computer Science, Communications / Electronic Engineering or comparable
- 3+ years experience in embedded software development (C/C++, Java, Kotlin)
- Strong experience in building Linux systems
- Experience in building low-power MCU systems is a plus
- Experience with connected devices including various communication protocols and profiles
- Experience with various connected SoCs is a plus
- Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
A challenging and interesting range of activities awaits you at Liebherr in an internationally suc-cessful Group. We offer you a secure job with the social contributions of a modern organisation and pay a performance-based salary.
Please only apply online.