Liebherr-Hausgeräte GmbH is one of eleven divisional controlling companies of the Liebherr Group. The Division Domestic Appliances develops and manufactures a wide range of high-quality fridge and freezer units for domestic and commercial use in its headquarters in Ochsenhausen (Germany), as well as in Lienz (Austria), Radinovo (Bulgaria) and Kluang (Malaysia).
We are now hiring specialists for our new Center of Digitization in Science Park Ulm.
- Develop iOS applications within our Mobile Application team
- Work with backend team to achieve the best APIs
- Coordinate external developers when necessary
- Work with UX team to create prototypes and discuss features
- Support testers and work on bugs
- Continuously work on improving the Agile development process
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technology areas
- 3+ years’ experience in development iOS Apps (Swift)
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
- Kotlin, UI Tests and REST Apis knowledge is a plus
- Experience in working with international teams
- Ability to speak, understand and write English fluently
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Please only apply online.