As the DGS is expanding the complexity of product structures and a number of data is also growing. Therefore, there is a need to align a data in the PLM system and employ you to take care of the development of PLM (product lifecycle management) environment.
You will be part of a Product Engineering team that creates, maintain and release new products and introduce product changes in the PLM system.
This is a great opportunity for someone who works closely with production processes and wishes to utilize their experience from the system side.
This PLM specialist function is a very crucial position as this function will focus on quality of basic data in the engineering part and drive system improvements/alignment.
You are successful in this role as you:
- have engineering educational background (production, process or quality preferably)
- are experienced in production processes because this is essential to manage the system effectively
- have a strong willing to work in a system, you are structured, detail oriented and think critically
- you act independently and feel ownership of your job area
- have experience of working in a system such as ERP
- communicate well in English
Your focus is to work closely with the PLM system:
- describing/distributing information about product changes and assigning tasks for other departments in order to implement these changes in the production/logistic processes
- aligning attributes between parts from the same part families
- being a member of a team which improves a new PLM system
- participating in IT projects affecting data structures (eg. license generation systems) and implementing new processes
- requesting changes to the system
- extracting data and ensuring its correctness
- aligning and setting up processes within PLM
- discussing product structures (globally) with product management and brand representatives
- securing master data quality end ensuring standards in the system
- cooperating with Documentation, BDM and other functions within Diagnostics division