Are you looking for a company that keeps growing in size and revenue? Are you ready to make a big difference for people living with hearing loss and to add value to the supply chain in the most cost-efficient way? Do you see yourself in a position where you become part of a company’s constant and stable development, while contributing to work processes in Global Operations in a truly global setting? If you are passionate about supply chain, production optimization, LEAN, data analysis, logistics or distribution, then this is a unique chance for you within our Global Operations Graduate Programme.
William Demant is a leading, international OMX C20 company that stands behind world leading business brands such as Oticon, Bernafon, Sennheiser Communications. The group operates in a global market in more than 30 countries and has a total of employees exceeding 12,000 and revenues of over 12 billion DKK.
Global Operations Graduate Programme
The Graduate Programme is a 2-year programme specialist track, during which you will explore the company and develop your personal and professional skills through four job rotations of 6 months in Global Operations.
As you progress through the programme, you will take on projects that involve shorter or longer stays outside of Denmark. The duration of the stay could be anywhere from a few days to several months, depending on the project, and you can expect to have rotations in Denmark, Poland, and the US within Global Operations organization.
Throughout the programme, you will be working closely with a Host Manager to plan your rotations and enhance your professional and personal development as much as possible. A personal manager and a go-to manager of each unit will support each rotation. Former graduates will act as mentors to guide you through the programme and the corporate culture.
What to expect
You can expect rotations and tasks that are shaped in conjunction with what the business needs and what the graduates’ competences and interests are. Some of the tasks may include value stream mapping, big data analysis, KPI analysis, project management, process streamlining, and process mapping.
Regardless of the tasks presented during the 2-year programme, one thing is certain – you will face a steep learning curve, with a high degree of responsibility from day one. In our flat organization, we will provide you with a holistic overview over our business, you will be expected to challenge status quo, and you will be incremental in the journey of continuously increasing the customer satisfaction levels worldwide.
During the rotations, you might also work on a variety of tasks and strategic projects that concern the whole company, such as Finance, HR, IT, Office and Building Administration, in order to build a coherent understanding of the business. After successfully completing the programme, you will have a possibility to embark on a “Dream Job” within Global Operations.
- You are about to graduate with a Master’ s degree from a Business Schools or broad Engineering degree with a focus line on Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement, Production/Manufacturing Engineering or relevant or you have graduated not more than 12 months ago
- You have a very strong interest in pursuing your career in the Operations area (e.g. supply chain, production optimization, LEAN, data analysis, logistics, distribution)
- You are “best in class”, a top performer with excellent academic achievements, a team player with drive and passion, you have great analytical skills, you are sharp, curious, resilient and mature, and you are hardworking and fun to be with
- You have an international profile, you are geographically flexible and open to spending part of the programme abroad and feel adaptable when put outside of the comfort zone both functionally and geographically
- You are both strategic and pragmatic by nature, you enjoy down-to-earth tasks, and you are not afraid to “get your hands dirty”. You go for the ambition goal, but in a humble way, both in your approach to tasks and in your communication with others.
- You enjoy meeting and working with new people, you are easy to cooperate with, and open to challenges and change. Your English is at top level.
How to apply
Please attach CV, Cover Letter and up-to-date Transcript of Records (diplomas) to your online application. We screen applications continuously, so please do not hesitate to apply now and no later than 8 February 2018. Please note we only accept applications through our online recruitment system only.
Successful candidates will be invited for PeerPilot Mission, video interviews, which will follow by an Assessment Center during February/March. The Global Operations Graduate Programme will start 1 September 2018.
For further information
In case you have any questions and want to know more about the Graduate Programme, visit https://www.demant.com/job-and-career or www.oticon.global/about/jobs/graduate, go to our Graduate blog at https://demantgraduates.wordpress.com/ or contact Graduate Programme Manager Daria Helgogaard, firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT WILLIAM DEMANT
Listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen and among the 25 largest shares in terms of free floated market capitalisation, William Demant is a leading global company that develops, manufactures and sells hearing instruments, hearing implants, diagnostic instruments and personal communication devices. William Demant Invest, wholly owned by the Oticon Foundation, holds the majority of shares in William Demant Holding, the company behind the commercial successes of such world-renowned brands as Oticon, Bernafon, Sonic, Oticon Medical, Maico, Interacoustics, Grason-Stadler and Sennheiser Communications.
The Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, has a total staff exceeding 12,000 and generates annual revenues of more than DKK 12 billion. Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.