Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for the financial markets industry (trading, risk management and processing). Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2000 specialists are located around the world in the Americas (New York, Toronto, Sao Paulo, Santiago), EMEA (Paris, Luxembourg, Moscow, Dublin, London, Beirut, Dubai) and APAC (Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Tokyo).
Coordinate, participate and evaluate the execution process, implementation and support to the production of the technological platform to be used in the Murex project, as well as its deliverables and service standards, in order to contribute to implement new technological solutions according to the requirements defined by the Institution, guidelines of line supervision and current Legal regulations.
- Coordinate and control the execution of the work packages to be used in the application development guaranteeing the conformity of the defined standards vs. the technological project deliverables;
- Participate in development and constructions activities of the application in the integration streams, Reporting, DataMart and infrastructure acquiring the necessary knowledge for the subsequent evolution of management, monitor and control activities of the Murex Technological stream;
- Participate as a member in the Murex team on the Build phases;
- Ensure the conformity of the technological results of the project with the methodology, processes and architecture proposed by the suppliers;
- Participate with Expert users in the tests of the application to certify project deliverables ad coordination of application testing activities with legacy and transactional systems;
- Participate jointly with the suppliers of the project in the technical definitions to be taken for the progress and its implementation;
- Verify and manage requirements of Hardware, Software and Information Technology Systems necessary for the development of the project.
- Bachelor degree in Systems Engineering or Computer Science;
- Preferably Post-Graduate studies and Certifications related to Information Technology.
- Ease on execution of simultaneous development activities and unit certification;
- Ease on the priorization of tasks and the organization and expression of ideas;
- Ease on management of environments and configurations;
- Ease on learning for the understanding the Institution’s products (for understanding the information associated by product and associated developments) and the Institution’s processes;
- Intermediate – advanced technical English;
- Methodologies, tolls and software developments standards;
- JAVA knowledge;
- SQL and SQL routines knowledge (PL/SQL, transact-SQL, etc.);
- XML, XSL and basic UNIX knowledge;
- MQ/JMS basic knowledge;
- UNIX and Shell routine programming knowledge;
- Integration basic knowledge;
- Database Administration;
- Database design knowledge (create tables, relation, indexes,etc.);
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA);
- Data integration mechanisms;
- Application integration mechanisms;
- Servers operating systems;
- Mass storage solutions;
- Replication and high availability solutions;
- Business Intelligence is desirable.
- Planning, organization and control;
- Analysis skills;
- Communication skills.