Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2200 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto.
CDS (Customer Delivery Services) Department
CDS is in charge of the implementation and delivery of the Murex solutions. We handle the clients just after the contractual agreements till going live on the product.
The PMO proactively assists the Project manager(s) to deliver the Murex solution within a defined scope, in a timely manner, within a budget and with sustainable quality. He/She is responsible for deploying Murex delivery methodologies/processes and ensuring project delivery quality through client project(s) delivery.
Main activities to be performed
- Leads one or several delivery activities (Backlog monitoring, Sprint planning/deliveries, Drop deliveries, binary deliveries, case mgt, etc.)
- Ensures the optimal project quality and contribute to client satisfaction
- Consolidates and analyzes project status reports, budget status and KPIs
- Ensures and facilitates efficient cross stream collaboration and communication
- Provides lessons learnt on delivery methodologies/processes and facilitate the capitalization from client projects
- Contributes to definition, maintenance, deployment of Delivery Methodologies and Processes
You will start with:
- Assists Murex PM in project management operations by executing the methodology
- Deploys CDS PM processes and tools to efficiently report on project status ( budget, planning, resources)
- Contributes to regular Project Reviews to control quality and methodology application
- Consolidate and report project data for : Cases management, Defect management, Financials…
Main contacts with you are:
- Technical consultant team members in the subject project in Tokyo office;
- Singapore and other Murex APAC country PM/PMO team members
Required business skills/knowledge
- Basic understanding on project management
- Business level Japanese AND fluent English
- Strong interest and/or basic knowledge in capital market business
Personal attribute required
- Skills to organize tasks
- Attentive to details
- Exellent communication skill to influence parties concerned
- Flexible to deal with ambiguity
- Problem-solving mind-set (not only technical matters, consultation mind-set for client’s business issues)
- Autonomy and sense of accountability
Business & educational background
- Bachelor or above
- Multinational company work experience a plus
Please send your resume both in Japanese and English.