DGS Business Services, located in the centre of Szczecin (Oxygen office building), has been created to deliver internal services in a number of functions – finance, software development and quality regulatory affairs.
Scandinavian culture is a foundation for our international working environment. Partnership, transparent communication and individual initiative lead us to excellence and proficiency in all we do.
Investing your knowledge and time into cooperation with us will let you become a part of the team of highly valued experts whose main aim is to support healthcare businesses that improve everyday life experience.
Due to dynamic expansion we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Regulatory Affairs Officer
- BA or MSc degree;
- Good spoken and written English (B2 or C1 level);
- Experience with registration or technical file work in the medical devices business or any other well-regulated areas (e.g. pharmacology);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office (especially Word and Excel);
- Support of Export, Sister Companies and internal stakeholders with requests for regulatory documentation (all HI brands);
- Systematization, collection and creation of regulatory documentation packages;
- Support Regulatory Affairs Managers (RAPs) in R&D projects with creation and review of project deliverables;
- Continuous improvement of defined regulatory processes and templates.
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Possibility to use and improve English in our international environment;
- Business trips;
- Training and development possibilities;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.