DGS Business Services, located in the centre of Szczecin (Oxygen office building), has been created to deliver internal services in a number of functions – finance, software development and quality regulatory affairs.
Scandinavian culture is a foundation for our international working environment. Partnership, transparent communication and individual initiative lead us to excellence and proficiency in all we do.
Investing your knowledge and time into cooperation with us will let you become a part of the team of highly valued experts whose main aim is to support healthcare businesses that improve everyday life experience.
Due to dynamic expansion we are looking for candidates for the position of:
- Deliver 2nd level support to WDH companies worldwide, including troubleshooting, analysis and improvement of Network Infrastructure;
- Interact with business and 1st line support to understand needs perform analysis, design and deployment of IT infrastructure;
- Identifies alternatives and present recommendations that meet user needs and comply with established standards;
- Ensure all requests are prioritized and managed pro-actively according to impact, escalating problems as required;
- Follow up on incidents and issues in cooperation with colleagues from different worldwide locations;
- Contribute to continuous improvement of daily work.
- 2-3 years of experience on a similar position;
- Effortlessly communication in English;
- Certification at CCNA (preferably CCNP) level or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge of load balancing and WAN optimization is additional asset;
- Knowledge in Microsoft solutions (Active Directory, windows servers and services);
- Familiarity with ITIL processes & procedures;
- Experience in network troubleshooting tools and methods;
- Readiness to work in 24/5 support setup(Monday-Friday).
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Possibility to learn and improve English in our international environment;
- Continuous learning and development including best training programs;
- Career development through different roles;
- Great work atmosphere;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.