DGS Business Services, located in the centre of Szczecin (Oxygen office building), has been created to deliver internal services in a number of functions – finance, software development and quality regulatory affairs.
Scandinavian culture is a foundation for our international working environment. Partnership, transparent communication and individual initiative lead us to excellence and proficiency in all we do.
Investing your knowledge and time into cooperation with us will let you become a part of the team of highly valued experts whose main aim is to support healthcare businesses that improve everyday life experience.
Due to dynamic expansion we are looking for candidates for the position of:
API Supervisor (internal recruitment)
We offer you a possibility to develop your team, within which you will create culture of continuous improvement, influence accounting processes and shape department’s working environment. Working closely with people and processes you will have a real impact on the organization through financial operations.
You have at least 2-3 years background in Accounts Payable department in SSC or BPO environment. During this time you have had a chance to lead a team or a project.
We’re willing to meet with people with a degree in financial area.
You know MS Office and Outlook inside out – besides e-mails we mostly use advanced Excel, Word and Power Point (preparing and delivering presentations on regular basis). What’s more, your English skills allow you to communicate smoothly in business situations as you will be in direct contact with internal and external clients from all over the world.
Being a part of our team you will be:
- leading new API department and ensuring that all tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- responsible for delivering high quality data by the API team
- coordinating the process of accounting period closing
- ensuring that agreed KPI’s are delivered
- recruiting, supporting and motivating team members
- responsible for knowledge management within a team
- cooperating with other accounting departments in order to achieve high standard of services
- supporting implementation of Continuous Improvement culture within SSC organization
- coordinating/participating in international projects in finance area
- Opportunity to grow within organization and API team
- Team leading and other soft trainings
- High exposure to business and financial challenges and projects
- Bonuses based on performance
- Work in an international environment
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.