DGS Business Services, located in the centre of Szczecin (Oxygen office building), has been created to deliver internal services in a number of functions – finance, software development and quality regulatory affairs.
Scandinavian culture is a foundation for our international working environment. Partnership, transparent communication and individual initiative lead us to excellence and proficiency in all we do.
Investing your knowledge and time into cooperation with us will let you become a part of the team of highly valued experts whose main aim is to support healthcare businesses that improve everyday life experience.
Due to dynamic expansion we are looking for candidates for the position of:
R&D Diagnostics Poland is well functioning and reliable software development asset that is constantly broadening its competences and area of cooperation. We are part of global Research & Development function and our ambition is to deliver high-end and innovative solutions within the field of audiological instrumentation. Working in our team as a software developer you will be responsible for ensuring that we can deliver best software products for our End Users.
- Design and development of ‘best in the field’ application(s)
- Close cooperation with The Team to ensure team deliveries
- Conducting necessary quality related activities (e.g. code reviews, unit testing, etc)
- Coordinating project deliveries with project stakeholders
- Creating relevant project documentation
- BA or MSc degree in computer science or similar
- Knowledge and experience in software development processes (certification will be additional asset)
- Technology curious personality
- You communicate easily in English
- Experience with .NET (C#, WPF, MVVM)
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- You are proactive, systematic and structured person
- You value team work and cooperation.
- Possibility to learn and improve English in our international environment;
- Independent and responsible position;
- Trainings and development possibilities;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.