DGS Business Services, located in the centre of Szczecin (Oxygen office building), has been created to deliver internal services in a number of functions – finance, software development and quality regulatory affairs.
Scandinavian culture is a foundation for our international working environment. Partnership, transparent communication and individual initiative lead us to excellence and proficiency in all we do.
Investing your knowledge and time into cooperation with us will let you become a part of the team of highly valued experts whose main aim is to support healthcare businesses that improve everyday life experience.
Due to dynamic expansion we are looking for candidates for the position of:
DGS IT Business Solution Delivery team is looking for an experienced manager to lead the IT team responsible for Finance application support. In this role you will be part of Business Solution Delivery management team and will be leading a team of 7 employees.
Based on a strong foundation of people, systems and processes, and in close cooperation with stakeholders, you must master the balance between maintaining a long term IT system strategy and supporting the daily operations.
- Provide leadership and motivation to the team;
- Work with the organization to identify new areas of process and system improvements;
- Ensure successful delivery of project on the different system platforms;
- Ensure service minded approach and a stable operation of all system;
- Ensure an optimal sourcing model and balanced TCO of the IT systems in the portfolio;
- Support of Finance area as a Service Manager.
Do you consider yourself as impactful and good at motivating people, generating ideas, exploring possibilities and developing strategies? In order to succeed in the role you need to have a talent for leadership, bridging technology, business processes and people – and can talk and build good relationships across all levels and with various stakeholders in a global company like ours.
To be a good candidate for that position we require:
- Very good spoken and written English;
- MSc degree in computer science or similar;
- At least five years of relevant IT experience as a manager/leader;
- Strong business process understanding and a pragmatic mindset;
- Enthusiastic team player, excellent in building relations, interacting with people.
- Knowledge of finance aspects and ERPs (like MS Dynamics).
A unique opportunity to work across William Demant’s brands and businesses and with various organizations within DGS IT. You will join a professional team, characterized by high ambitions and a fun and informal atmosphere. The position offers excellent opportunities for both personal and professional development. What is more:
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Possibility to learn and improve English in our international environment;
- Independent and responsible position;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.