Test Scrum Master
This is career opportunity for someone who has some years of experience with testing software processes and a wish to take a role which involves coordination of tasks and stakeholders and backlog management. Joining our team, you will be able to develop your existing skills, experience and help us create better products for the benefit of clients as well as hearing care professionals.
To ensure we can deliver reliable software products to our customers and pass audits of medical devices manufacturers, person on this position will:
- Manage the backlog of test execution for the local test team;
- Act as a single point of contact for several stakeholders, locally and abroad;
- Coordinate testing of Fitting Software for Oticon, Bernafon and Sonic Hearing instruments;
- Report on the outcome of the testing;
- Create and maintain test plans for software platform release;
- Collect results with all needed information for test plan and reporting;
- Spoken and written English is a must (day to day communication in English);
- Degree in computer science or similar;
- Common computer use (Windows, email, internet etc.) and project/task management tool (like Jira);
- Solid experience in software testing;
- Team player personality;
- Curious and open-minded approach;
- Willingness to take occasional business trips to Denmark and Poland (WAW).
- Preferably some experience with task management – e.g. as a scrum master;
- Experience with collaboration across borders.
You will get a chance to develop yourself further - both in terms of professional and personal skills – at one of the world’s largest hearing care providers.
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- Independent and responsible position;
- Trainings and development possibilities;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates