In our location in Szczecin we are constantly growing as a team. As a result, Global Finance department is looking for experience accountant / finance specialist with IT interest, to analyze, define and govern global finance processes with a global ERP system. We are looking for motivated, self-driven people who are eager to take up new challenge, learn and grow. In this position you will be involved in defining the finance processes for a large global corporation within young, enthusiastic team.
What is the job about?
The primary objective for the Finance process and compliance team is to establish and enforce quality, efficiency and transparency in the finance processes within the William Demant Group. To achieve this, you will focus on the following areas:
- Monitor and support finance processes in global finance applications,
- Support finance track in projects for global ERP rollout,
- Create and maintain global finance documentation,
- Design, test and implement improvements to existing processes,
- Organize training for finance users on all over the world (online and onsite),
- Support global Segregation of Duties setup.
Who we are looking for?
- Very good English skills (written and spoken),
- Experience within accounting or controlling background, combined with a flair and interest for IT,
- Degree in finance, accounting, or IT. Knowledge about internal controls would be an advantage,
- Experienced user of ERP and reporting systems (we use Dynamics AX, Navision, SAP BPC),
- Experienced user of MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint),
- Experience in working in an international environment or shared service structures.
The relatively newly formed team currently consists of six employees. The aim is to be 8 employees in total. At this point in time, four of the six employees are located in Stettin, Poland and the other two in Copenhagen, Denmark. Due to the projects running in different countries and international character of the team some travelling will be needed, approximately 30 - 60 days a year.
What do we offer?
- Full time contract and flexible working hours,
- Social benefits (insurance, private medical health care),
- Various trainings and development program,
- Bonuses based on performance (after 6 months),
- Employee Referral Program,
- Possibility of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth,
- Work in an international environment.
Please write a CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.