DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. (former Oticon Polska Production) is a part of the William Demant Holding, which is the umbrella for a number of independent companies and brands within hearing care and treatment of hearing loss, and with its 8000 employees and revenues of more than EUR 1,1 billion it is a global industry leader within its field.
DGS is the new identity for the internal services organisation in William Demant, aiming to perform a number of functions that cut across the William Demant businesses, including IT, Finance, HR, Production, Quality and Logistics. DGS Poland located in Mierzyn near Szczecin, where over 2000 people are employed, offers important business support services in an efficient and professional manner.
Due to dynamic expansion we are looking for candidates for the position of:
R&D Electronics/ Electroacoustics Test Engineer
As a R&D Electronics/Electroacoustic Test Engineer, You will be based in our high-tech R&D Test Center in Szczecin, and work in close cooperation with highly skilled colleagues and experts in Denmark. You will have an opportunity to be a part of Discovery department which search a new idea/concept/solution in hearing aids products.
Electro-acoustical verification of hearing instruments like Frequency sweeps, distortion, noise and feedback measurements. Furthermore you can expect an international environment including travel to DK.
Possibility to perform testing of products in early stage of development (R&D prototypes).
A central part of the job will be to:
- Electro-acoustical testing of HI and transducers (Frequency sweeps (gain), distortion, noise, feedback margins, calibration, programming of hearing instruments)
- Initial analyze when failures occur
- Reporting and handling defects found during verification
- Creating verification data reports
- Participate in developing the “Test & Verification” team competences
- Close cooperation R&D project team (project meetings, daily communication)
We prefer that you have a bachelor or master degree in engineering (electronics, physics, telecommunication, mechanics, automatics and robotics, most welcome acoustics with flair for electro-acoustical (e.g. test of audio products; hearing aids, loudspeakers, headsets, mobile phones, pc)
Primary areas of your experience
- Audio related (e.g. test of audio products; hearing aids, loudspeakers, headsets, mobile phones, pc)
- Analyzing data and preparing reports
- Been working abroad or in an international with English as daily language
- Matlab/ LabView
- Quality minded
- Service minded
- Communication skills
- Good teamwork and proactiveness
- Systematical and methodical approach (e.g. structured documenting skills)
- Curious and critical mindset
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- International and dynamic environment
- Continuous learning and development including best training programs
- Great work atmosphere
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.