DGS Business Services, located in the centre of Szczecin (Oxygen office building), has been created to deliver internal services in a number of functions – finance, software development and quality regulatory affairs.
Scandinavian culture is a foundation for our international working environment. Partnership, transparent communication and individual initiative lead us to excellence and proficiency in all we do.
Investing your knowledge and time into cooperation with us will let you become a part of the team of highly valued experts whose main aim is to support healthcare businesses that improve everyday life experience.
Due to dynamic expansion we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Quality Assurance Assistant
Do you want to be a member of a team that ensures that DGS complies with ISO 13485:2016, MDSAP and FDA CFR 21 part 820? Do you enjoy performing internal audits and know the requirements towards document control? Is collaboration one of the most important aspects for you? Then perhaps you are the new quality assistant we are looking for.
- Administration and maintenance of Documentation Management System platform;
- Review the content of the documents for compliance;
- Publish documents and initiating training process;
- Review of calibration certificates;
- Participation in Internal Quality Audits;
- Follow up of audit findings and monitor implementation of appropriate corrective actions;
- Prepare reports to communicate outcome of quality assurance activities;
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality management system;
- Close cooperation with R&D to support project documentation review.
- Good spoken and written English (B1 or B2 level);
- BA or MSc degree;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office (especially Word and Excel);
- Basic knowledge about Quality Management Systems (eg. ISO 9001);
- Basic knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of Quality Assurance.
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Possibility to start a new career in Quality Assurance and learn from experts;
- Possibility to use and improve English in our international environment;
- Business trips;
- Training and development possibilities;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.