DGS Business Services, located in the center of Szczecin (Oxygen office building), has been created to deliver internal services in a number of functions – finance, software development and quality regulatory affairs. Scandinavian culture is a foundation for our international working environment. Partnership, transparent communication and individual initiative lead us to excellence and proficiency in all we do. Investing your knowledge and time into cooperation with us will let you become a part of the team of highly valued experts whose main aim is to support healthcare businesses that improve everyday life experience.
Finance Business Process Analyst / Transition Manager
For the growing team located in Szczecin we are looking for Finance Business Process Analyst / Transition Manager who will be responsible for a number of tasks related to one or more financial processes handled in shared service environment - from the process transition stage to its maturity. The tasks rage is wide and may include: leading migration project, implementation of IT Financial systems , analyses, new solutions creation, automation of manual steps in the process, continuous improvement, trainings for team members, definition & analysis of KPIs, etc.
- Leading transition of services to financial shared service center in Poland;
- Participation in multinational projects of ERP/workflow system implementation;
- Drive mapping, creation of documentation for financial processes;
- Drive financial processes improvements (projects, methodologies, culture);
- Support and run assigned business analyses & projects.
- Experience in finance function or financial SSC/ BPO for 3-5 years;
- Experience in transition process and improvement projects.
- Degree in finance, accounting or consulting;
- Education in project management or shared services will be an asset.
SKILLS / PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Proficiency in English is a must. Other European languages (German, Danish, French, Spanish) would be additional advantage;
- Knowledge and experience in MS Office, Advanced Excel, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Workflows: BasWare, Concur; share point; Visio;
- Project Management, Six Sigma methodologies.
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- Full time contract;
- Trainings and development possibilities;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Cinema tickets;
- International environment.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.