DGS Business Services, located in the center of Szczecin (Oxygen office building), has been created to deliver internal services in a number of functions – finance, software development and quality regulatory affairs. Scandinavian culture is a foundation for our international working environment. Partnership, transparent communication and individual initiative lead us to excellence and proficiency in all we do. Investing your knowledge and time into cooperation with us will let you become a part of the team of highly valued experts whose main aim is to support healthcare businesses that improve everyday life experience.
Graphic Designer / DTP specialist
Main location: Szczecin
For the growing team located in Szczecin we are looking for DTP specialist who will be responsible for finalizing layouts and preparing various types of product information materials according to global brand book and guidelines. Someone who will not only attach great attention to details, but also easily adapt to international environment and global team.
- Designing layouts and materials, according to corporate design guidelines, graphics and brand;
- Finalizing document layout for diverse purpose (e.g. instructions for use, technical manuals, and other product-related documents);
- Proactively reviewing design, layout and suggesting changes/corrections when necessary;
- Breaking and editing text based on prepared layouts and pre-established templates;
- Working closely with translation agency;
- Working closely with Product Information and Global Brand and Communication team to verify content layout;
- Ensuring that company graphic and branding guidelines are followed.
- Experience with complex layout of multi-page documents;
- Experience in graphic design or desktop publishing.
- Degree in design, art, computer graphics, or similar field will be an asset.
SKILLS / PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Very good written and spoken English skills are required;
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe Software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop);
- Knowledge and experience in MS Office.
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- Full time contract;
- Trainings and development possibilities;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Cinema tickets;
- International environment.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.