Do you want to join an international organization in the middle of a change process? Do you want be part of a team who contributes to our strategic goal by attracting the best employees? Do you have a passion for recruitment? Then we have a great career opportunity for you as our new HR Consultant.
Join our engaged HR team
In this role, you will become part of the Sennheiser Communications global HR function. We are a dedicated team of 5 people working closely together to support all business areas such as R&D, Marketing, IT and Operations.
As the job is very independent and selfgoverned, you will have great opportunity to influence the job and for the right person it could develop into a HR Business Partner role. We act independently but have a strong team spirit of supporting, supplementing and helping each other. Together we make decisions, share inputs for future improvement and personal development. We take our work seriously, are professional and dedicated, but we maintain a very informal, positive and open team culture with plenty of room for humor and fun.
What to expect
Our workplace is a bright and open building, where flexible working conditions, knowledge-sharing and professional respect, make it both challenging and meaningful to go to work. The HR team is characterized by humor and honesty, a positive and informal atmosphere and we encourage each other to be direct and open in our communication and feedback in order to improve and develop.
You will be responsible for driving your own diverse HR plate including organizational development and change projects, HR processes and tools from design to implementation. You will play an important role for the business working closely together with managers in all business areas understanding the value of challenging their thoughts and ideas to achieve the best result together. You will also be working closely with your HR colleagues from Demant Group.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Recruitment – Drive a professional recruitment process from A to Z with our engaged hiring managers where you are responsible for the for day to day recruitment
- Employer Branding – Responsible for career fairs and managing internal and external career sites and communication platforms such as LinkedIn
- HR Tools and Processes – Further develop and implement processes, tools and systems regarding employer branding, on-boarding, recruitment process, salary review process, engagement surveys
- HR Project Management - Participate in ad hoc recruitment projects and strategic HR projects together with other colleagues from HR
Most of our recruitment projects will be at our headquarters in Ballerup. But as we are extending our international recruitments, there may also be possibilities for supporting our locations abroad.
- A Master’s degree, Cand. Merc. HRM or similar
- At least 4-5 years of experience from an international HR oriented environment
- A background which demonstrates solid experience with recruitment
- Independent and proactive
- A team player
- Works in a structured manner and can drive several processes simultaneously
- Test tools certifications - WAVE, Insights or similar
- Excellent Danish and English language skills – an additional European language is an advantage
Application and Contact
We will screene and interview candidates continuously, so please apply no later than July 19th, 2019. Please notice we only accept applications through our online recruitment system. Due to the upcoming summer holidays longer recruitment process must be expected.
To learn more about the position, please contact Eva Sidor, Head of Global HR at + 45 2055 1637.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The company is a powerful joint venture between the German electro acoustics specialist Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG and internationally renowned Danish hearing health care company William Demant Holding Group. The joint venture draws on the experience of the two parent companies that are both global technology leaders in their respective fields.
Established in 2003, Sennheiser Communications A/S has been developing award winning headsets for business professionals and the gaming community from the headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The success builds on more than 150 years of combined sound heritage, on the latest technologies, and most of all, on our team of committed experts and professionals.
Sennheiser Communications specializes in combining high-end audio and sound reproduction quality with leading hearing aid and advanced digital signal processing technologies for state-of-the-art communication products for call centers, office applications, as well as headsets for gaming and mobile devices.
More information about Sennheiser Communications at www.senncom.com