Every day, thousands of people make calls or play games with one of our best-in-class headsets widely renowned for premium sound. Sennheiser Communications develops headset solutions at our headquarters in Ballerup. We are growing rapidly and enhancing our business which includes a new area of providing a range of customers with custom build solutions.
As our new Technical Coordinator, you will enter our organization in a transition phase where we are restructuring logistics processes and implementing new IT systems to support our operations. This means that you will have the opportunity to contribute to shaping the future of the Customization Service area. You will join the Manufacturing team which is part of the Global Supply Chain department and report to the Head of Manufacturing.
You will play a vital role in securing the implementation, development and daily operations of the customized service area in close cooperation with Sales, Product Management, Customization Centres and not least our customers.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Maintain technical competence on custom build products for mainly Air Traffic Control
- Technical development of customized solutions based on customers’ requirements
- Assembly of prototypes for internal use and for customers
- Responsible for assembly and test setup at Customization Centers
- Coordinate assembly at Customization Centers in US and EU
- Writing product documentation, test specifications and work instructions
- Technical support to Sales, Product Management, customers in both pre and after sales
- Technical support to Customization Centers and key suppliers
To thrive in this position, you should ideally have:
- A technical background within electronics
- +5 years of experience with development of customized solutions
- Experience with creating product documentation including 2D drawing in CAD
- Experience with technical support to internal as well as external stakeholders
- Experience with designing processes for own function is advantage – not a must
- Solid communication skills in English – written as well as orally
As a person you are:
- A good communicator and good at establishing relations and network, also at corporate level
- Good at planning, keeping deadlines and executing
- Structured and have an eye for details as well as a high level of quality
- Able to maintain an overview
- Self-driven and proactive in your approach
Application and Contact
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team, so please send your CV and cover letter in English using the e-recruitment system. Please note that due to the upcoming summer holidays longer recruitment process must be expected. The vacancy will be closed as soon as we have found our new colleague.
If you have any questions regarding the job please, contact Head of Manufacturing, Maria Agdrup Hüche on email@example.com.
The company is a powerful joint venture between the German electro acoustics specialist Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG and internationally renowned Danish hearing health care company William Demant Holding Group. The joint venture draws on the experience of the two parent companies that are both global technology leaders in their respective fields.
Established in 2003, Sennheiser Communications A/S has been developing award winning headsets for business professionals and the gaming community from the headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The success builds on more than 150 years of combined sound heritage, on the latest technologies, and most of all, on our team of committed experts and professionals.
Sennheiser Communications specializes in combining high-end audio and sound reproduction quality with leading hearing aid and advanced digital signal processing technologies for state-of-the-art communication products for call centers, office applications, as well as headsets for gaming and mobile devices.
More information about Sennheiser Communications at www.senncom.com