Career Opportunities: Cloud Service Manager (78127)
Requisition ID 78127 - Posted 05/15/2018 - IDM-MANAGED SERVICES - no Department - BTN - Job Country (1) - State / Province (7) - City (7) - Full time - Job Area (1) - Experienced - Atos
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
The main role of Cloud Service Manager is to oversee and ensure excellent and flawless delivery of Cloud IaaS services to both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for services delivered within a Global Delivery Tower to a customer (internal or external);
- Manage end to end delivery of IaaS products;
- Ensuring customer business context is known and taken into account;
- Attend the service reviews on regular basis and collect feedback from the customer;
- Orchestrate end to end services on behalf of the delivery organization;
- Ensure proper support from other delivery units is agreed if necessary;
- Ensure that the critical operating tasks are planned and executed on time;
- Ensure that service delivery is conducted according to the agreed internal standards;
- For all significant changes and implementations drive the completion of the service acceptance, technical assurance and handover processes
- Responsible for the Account operations, service processes usage, capacity planning & business backlog within the Tower, scope & evolution requests
- Drive demand management process – creating additional business with existing customers.
- VMWare vRealize Suite – Cloud automation
- VCE vBlock 300 & 700 – Cloud hardware platform
- Amazon Web Services – Hybrid Cloud platform
Knowledge of these on at least associate level is considered an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- English at least B2 level.
- ITIL knowledge (no certificate required)
- Basic understanding of technologies used.
What do we offer:
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.