Working for Almarai...
PEOPLE are our most important asset. Attracting the right people, training them and providing the resources they need to satisfy the requirements of a world-class food company, continues to be a major priority of Almarai.
The significant growth achieved in the past few years and the future growth plans contemplated have triggered many human resource challenges. Currently, we employ around 31,500 employees predominantly in KSA. This number is expected to continue to increase. The challenge for the future is to continue to provide an excellent working environment and ensure continued employee recruitment and retention. Experience is also valued in Almarai by giving long service awards to employees with 10 years, 20 years, 30 and more year’s service.
Almarai believes that investing in employees is pivotal to maintaining its competitive advantage. We believe in creating a learning organization, where individuals are provided opportunities to enhance their abilities and to perform their roles effectively. A comprehensive induction program, combined with training and development initiatives ensure that we can meet our business goals. Great importance is also placed on improving employee awareness of health and safety issues and appropriate training is provided.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How do I apply for a vacancy?
- Do I need to apply for a particular vacancy?
- How many vacancies can I apply for?
- Can I submit a general application?
- What should be in the CV?
- Do I have to complete my profile and attach a CV and cover letter for each application?
- What are the steps in the recruitment process? How will I know the status of my application?
How do I apply for a vacancy?
- Select the vacancy of interest & click apply.
- Complete your profile detailing as much information as possible to support your application.
- Attach your most up to date CV together with cover letter for the selected vacancy.
Do I need to apply for a particular vacancy?
- You need to submit your application for a particular vacancy to ensure that your candidacy is evaluated against the post in which you have an interest.
How many vacancies can I apply for?
- It is up to each candidate to review the responsibilities, competencies and qualifications required for a particular vacancy, before making a decision to apply for an advertised post.
- Hasty decisions to apply for a vacancy for which you are clearly not qualified, might reflect on your credibility.
Can I submit a general application?
- We do not consider general applications. Only applications for advertised vacancies are evaluated.
What should be in the CV?
- A detailed history about your personal, educational and professional background should be included in the CV.
- This also includes General Information such as Contact Details, Address, Education, Languages etc.
- Your CV is used to evaluate your suitability for a vacancy as well as reviewing your suitability for alternate posts within Almarai.
Do I have to complete my profile and attach a CV and cover letter for each application?
- Once your profile is completed and a CV is attached you will be prompted to save to the system.
- If you wish to amend or add further experiences, skills or competencies you are able to edit as required.
What are the steps in the recruitment process? How will I know the status of my application?
- Candidates who apply to a vacancy will receive a confirmation via email stating their application has been received.
- Candidates who are being considered for a post and considered suitable for further review will be contacted for an interview.
- Interviewed candidates will normally be advised of the outcome of the selection process after a period of about 14 days.
- At all times, candidates may check the status of the vacancies they have applied for by visiting the Almarai Career site from time to time.