We are epay – transact Elektronische Zahlungssysteme, Europe's leading full-service-provider for e-payment solutions. Become a part of us and work together with our 175 employees on exciting topics in the field of giftcards, prepaid mobile, loyalty cards, payment transactions, eCommerce and corporate incentives.
Have you ever wondered how an ATM works? Do you like to give giftcards as a present to your friends and would you like to know what's behind this? Flat hierarchies, an open and team-oriented company culture as well as the opportunity to bring and implement own ideas appeal to you?
Then you are just right with us! Come to us and support our teams e.g. in the area of IT, sales or product management
Do what you love:
- You manage the entire product line life cycle of our business areas Payment and Gift Cards, from strategic planning to tactical activities
- You liaise with the client support and infrastructure teams on technical aspects of service delivery, influencing the business to ensure best practice and client focus
- You are the main technical point-of-contact for our epay divisions located in several countries and thereby conduct support tasks, coordinate IT projects and handle their support requests
- You develop technical specifications together with our divisions and coordinate the prioritization and delivery dates
- You contribute to optimizing our processes and you are responsible for the documentation
Show us what you can:
- You have a very good technical understanding for IT technologies – knowledge of SQL would be a plus
- A degree in economical or technical studies would be a plus; career changers are also welcome
- You are a very organized person who likes to handle different tasks simultaneously and always keeps the overview
- You know how to read and handle work flow diagrams and you can independently analyze new problems and search for solutions
- You can easily communicate with internal as well as external customers
- Your English and German are fluent and you love to work in an international environment
... and receive from us:
- An attractive salary model and extensive social benefits, as tax-free prepaid card, shares program as well as free drinks and fresh fruit
- Those who work hard deserve to celebrate – regular employee and team events, as e.g. Christmas party, Oktoberfest, rafting or climbing
- A varied and challenging task in a family-oriented, friendly atmosphere
- A secure workplace in a listed, international operating company
We're looking forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.