We are epay – transact Elektronische Zahlungssysteme, Europe's leading full-service-provider for e-payment solutions. Become a part of us and work together with our 175 employees on exciting topics in the field of giftcards, prepaid mobile, loyalty cards, payment transactions, eCommerce and corporate incentives.
Have you ever wondered how an ATM works? Do you like to give giftcards as a present to your friends and would you like to know what's behind this? Flat hierarchies, an open and team-oriented company culture as well as the opportunity to bring and implement own ideas appeal to you?
Then you are just right with us! Come to us and support our teams e.g. in the area of IT, sales or product management
Do what you love:
- You develop a new system for monitoring and management of our ATMs in PHP
- You are involved in the development and optimization of our own multi-application framework
- You undertake the requirement elicitation with customers for our new ATM platform
Show us what you can:
- You have at least 3 years of experience with PHP 5 – PHP 7 woule be a plus - and you have already gained experience with MVC frameworks, especially Zend Framework 2
- You are familiar with AngularJS to set up single-page-webapplications
- You are experienced with the PHP frameworks Symfony and Zend
- You already got in touch with Unit Tests, RESTful, SOAP and JSON-RPC
- You are versed in secure coding best practices (e.g. OWASP Top Ten)
- You easily integrate yourself in our existing team and you are very cooperative
- You have very good analytical skills, a good comprehension of complex and logical processes and you are always trying to find a solution
- You are used to communicate with colleagues and customers in English; German skills are a plus
... and receive from us:
- An attractive salary model and extensive social benefits, as tax-free prepaid card, shares program as well as free drinks and fresh fruit
- Those who work hard deserve to celebrate – regular employee and team events, as e.g. Christmas party, Oktoberfest, rafting or climbing
- A varied and challenging task in a family-oriented, friendly atmosphere
- A secure workplace in a listed, international operating company
We're looking forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.