We are epay – transact Elektronische Zahlungssysteme, Europe's leading full-service-provider for e-payment solutions. Become a part of us and work together with our 175 employees on exciting topics in the field of giftcards, prepaid mobile, loyalty cards, payment transactions, eCommerce and corporate incentives.
Have you ever wondered how an ATM works? Do you like to give giftcards as a present to your friends and would you like to know what's behind this? Flat hierarchies, an open and team-oriented company culture as well as the opportunity to bring and implement own ideas appeal to you?
Then you are just right with us! Come to us and support our teams e.g. in the area of IT, sales or product management
Do what you love:
- You work on new concepts for web based internal tools and rework existing ones to improve the usability
- You create website drafts together with our marketing department and implement those with our backend web development team
- You work on international projects for our mother company Euronet
- You create website mockups
- You consult our internal departments regarding frontend and usability
- You work on new concepts to transfer applications into the web
- You help our Juniors grow their expertise
Show us what you can:
- You could already gain at least 3 years of experience with frontend development
- You´re experienced with unit testing, EmberJS and AngularJS
- You have already worked on several customer-oriented websites and you love the design part of your work
- You like to work in an international environment and easily integrate in our existing team of developers
- You have a hands-on mentality and you can work independently
... and receive from us:
- An attractive salary model and extensive social benefits, as tax-free prepaid card, shares program as well as free drinks and fresh fruit
- Those who work hard deserve to celebrate – regular employee and team events, as e.g. Christmas party, Oktoberfest, rafting or climbing
- A varied and challenging task in a family-oriented, friendly atmosphere
- A secure workplace in a listed, international operating company
We're looking forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.