We are epay – transact Elektronische Zahlungssysteme, Europe's leading full-service-provider for e-payment solutions. Become a part of us and work together with our 175 employees on exciting topics in the field of giftcards, prepaid mobile, loyalty cards, payment transactions, eCommerce and corporate incentives.
Have you ever wondered how an ATM works? Do you like to give giftcards as a present to your friends and would you like to know what's behind this? Flat hierarchies, an open and team-oriented company culture as well as the opportunity to bring and implement own ideas appeal to you?
Then you are just right with us! Come to us and support our teams e.g. in the area of IT, sales or product management.
Do what you love:
- You work as a 3rd level support specialist upon technical inquiries from other teams
- You analyze, solve and document pre-qualified problems
- You contribute to process improvements
- You solve problems and extend windows-/embedded-/web-applications in C/C++ and PHP
- You support developers through building and maintaining test environments and performing test cases
Show us what you can:
- Your troubleshooting skills are great and you have a passion for it
- You like helping people resolve their issues and tasks
- You have already worked with SQL queries, ideally using MySQL
- You are a teamplayer, you have a quick whit of technical knowledge and you have a good logical understanding
- You speak English fluently
- Experience developing applications in C/C++ is an advantage
- PHP knowledge is an advantage
... and receive from us:
- An attractive salary model and extensive social benefits, as tax-free prepaid card, shares program as well as free drinks and fresh fruit
- Those who work hard deserve to celebrate – regular employee and team events, as e.g. Christmas party, Oktoberfest, rafting or climbing
- A varied and challenging task in a family-oriented, friendly atmosphere
- A secure workplace in a listed, international operating company
We're looking forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.