We are epay – transact Elektronische Zahlungssysteme, Europe's leading full-service-provider for e-payment solutions. Become a part of us and work together with our 175 employees on exciting topics in the field of giftcards, prepaid mobile, loyalty cards, payment transactions, eCommerce and corporate incentives.
Have you ever wondered how an ATM works? Do you like to give giftcards as a present to your friends and would you like to know what's behind this? Flat hierarchies, an open and team-oriented company culture as well as the opportunity to bring and implement own ideas appeal to you?
Then you are just right with us! Come to us and support our teams e.g. in the area of IT, sales or product management.
Do what you love:
- You develop financial software to run on our cash machines all over the world
- You are responsible for inhouse as well as for external projects and therefore work together with our local offices in 20 countries
- You lead your own projects from analysis of requirements via developing and testing to go-live and with it accompany the whole process
- You write server-applications and maintain our databases
- You act as an interface between our local teams and our international entities
- You support in writing change documents during the release process
Show us what you can:
- You are a passionate developer and worked with C++ for a minimum of 2 years
- You are experienced with databases, especially MySQL; MariaDB would be a plus
- You are hands-on, have a quick wit and are a reliable and structured person
- You are a team player and like to work in international teams
- Your English is fluent; knowledge of the German language would be a plus
... and receive from us:
- An attractive salary model and extensive social benefits, as tax-free prepaid card, shares program as well as free drinks and fresh fruit
- Those who work hard deserve to celebrate – regular employee and team events, as e.g. Christmas party, Oktoberfest, rafting or climbing
- A varied and challenging task in a family-oriented, friendly atmosphere
- A secure workplace in a listed, international operating company
We're looking forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.