We are epay – transact Elektronische Zahlungssysteme, Europe's leading full-service-provider for e-payment solutions. Become a part of us and work together with our 175 employees on exciting topics in the field of giftcards, prepaid mobile, loyalty cards, payment transactions, eCommerce and corporate incentives.
Have you ever wondered how an ATM works? Do you like to give giftcards as a present to your friends and would you like to know what's behind this? Flat hierarchies, an open and team-oriented company culture as well as the opportunity to bring and implement own ideas appeal to you?
Then you are just right with us! Come to us and support our teams e.g. in the area of IT, sales or product management.
Do what you love:
- You take care of our most important global partners like iTunes, Google or Amazon
- You are actively involved in the growth of the biggest brands
- You bring gift cards to European markets
- You take over the communication between the partners, our internal departments and the international sales units
- You are responsible for planning and implementation of international product launches
- You develop and implement new ideas and processes to ensure optimal target achievement
Show us what you can:
- You already gained first professional experience in the field of project management
- You have demonstrated your technical understanding in similar positions
- You enjoy building and maintaining strong relationships with our partners
- You like communicating and presenting our services to our content partners
- You are a strong personality and do not think in fixed patterns
- Negotiable German and English skills complete your profile
... and receive from us:
- An attractive salary model and extensive social benefits, as tax-free prepaid card, shares program as well as free drinks and fresh fruit
- Those who work hard deserve to celebrate – regular employee and team events, as e.g. Christmas party, Oktoberfest, rafting or climbing
- A varied and challenging task in a family-oriented, friendly atmosphere
- A secure workplace in a listed, international operating company
We're looking forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.