We are epay – transact Elektronische Zahlungssysteme, Europe's leading full-service-provider for e-payment solutions. Become a part of us and work together with our 175 employees on exciting topics in the field of giftcards, prepaid mobile, loyalty cards, payment transactions, eCommerce and corporate incentives.
Have you ever wondered how an ATM works? Do you like to give giftcards as a present to your friends and would you like to know what's behind this? Flat hierarchies, an open and team-oriented company culture as well as the opportunity to bring and implement own ideas appeal to you?
Then you are just right with us! Come to us and support our teams e.g. in the area of IT, sales or product management.
Do what you love:
- You develop high-quality, structured code in PHP and bring in new features
- You are responsible for refining and maintaining our existing web application
- You support our team in introducing best practices
- With the help of software testing techniques, you can optimize the quality of our tools
- You create responsive webpages and exposure to frameworks like bootstrap
- In international cooperation, you master large-scale cross-company projects and work on country-specific challenges
Show us what you can do:
- You have Magento 2 knowledge and are experienced with Magento custom development/integrations and building Magento-based e-commerce solutions
- Good experience with PHP and MySQL
- Mastery of enterprise PHP app design adhering to the SOLID Object Oriented Design Principles
- Experience with RESTful API design, development and security
- Up to date of SEO trends and implementations
- Experience with a variety of test frameworks, e.g. unit and functional testing, API functional, JS unit, JS specification, integration and performance testing
- Knowledge of Ionic framework and/or exposure to mobile app development are a plus
... and receive from us:
- An attractive salary model and extensive social benefits, as tax-free prepaid card, shares program as well as free drinks and fresh fruit
- Those who work hard deserve to celebrate – regular employee and team events, as e.g. Christmas party, Oktoberfest, rafting or climbing
- A varied and challenging task in a family-oriented, friendly atmosphere
- A secure workplace in a listed, international operating company
We're looking forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.