We are epay – transact Elektronische Zahlungssysteme, Europe's leading full-service-provider for e-payment solutions. Become a part of us and work together with our 210 employees on exciting topics in the field of giftcards, prepaid mobile, loyalty cards, payment transactions, eCommerce and corporate incentives.
Have you ever wondered how an ATM works? Do you like to give giftcards as a present to your friends and would you like to know what's behind this? Flat hierarchies, an open and team-oriented company culture as well as the opportunity to bring and implement own ideas appeal to you?
Then you are just right with us! Come to us and support our teams e.g. in the area of IT, sales or product management.
Do what you love:
- You develop high-quality, structured code in PHP and implement new features
- You are responsible for refining and maintaining our existing web application
- You support our team in introducing best practices
- With the help of software testing techniques, you can optimize the quality of our tools
- In international cooperation, you master large-scale cross-company projects and work on country-specific challenges
Show us what you can do:
- You gained experience with PHP, MySQL and, ideally, MariaDB
- Test-driven development and continuous integration are nothing new to you
- You have Zend Framework knowledge
- You are a team player with a quick mind
- You are characterized by a high degree of independence, reliability and accuracy, and can, therefore, quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- Due to your structured way of working, you can work well on several projects at the same time
- Your English is fluent and you like working in an international team
... and receive from us:
- An attractive salary model and extensive social benefits, as tax-free prepaid card, shares program as well as free drinks and fresh fruit
- Those who work hard deserve to celebrate – regular employee and team events, as e.g. Christmas party, Oktoberfest, rafting or climbing
- A varied and challenging task in a family-oriented, friendly atmosphere
- A secure workplace in a listed, international operating company
We're looking forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.