We are epay – transact Elektronische Zahlungssysteme, Europe's leading full-service-provider for e-payment solutions. Become a part of us and work together with our 175 employees on exciting topics in the field of giftcards, prepaid mobile, loyalty cards, payment transactions, eCommerce and corporate incentives.
Have you ever wondered how an ATM works? Do you like to give giftcards as a present to your friends and would you like to know what's behind this? Flat hierarchies, an open and team-oriented company culture as well as the opportunity to bring and implement own ideas appeal to you?
Then you are just right with us! Come to us and support our teams e.g. in the area of IT, sales or product management.
Do what you love:
- You write code in PHP and develop new features based on new requirements
- Collaborate closely with other IT teams in our Munich headquarter to understand and analyze new requirements
- Develop and push forward new improvements to our back-end infrastructure
- Maintain our existing web applications and take action immediately when issues arise
- Contribute to and work on new international projects together with other team members to improve our development practices
- Proactively innovate with suggestions shaping up an effective feature roadmap
- Be able to find the most efficient and fastest technical solutions that meet our business requirements
Show us what you can do:
- You have at least 3 years of experience with PHP 5 – PHP 7 would be a plus - and you have already gained experience with MVC frameworks, especially Zend Framework 2
- You are familiar with AngularJS to set up single-page web applications
- You are experienced with MySQL, ideally with MariaDB
- You enjoy cooperating with with others to achieve the best possible team results
- Your communication skills are brilliant and you are open to discussing your ideas with others
- You are able to adapt to changing requirements quickly and meeting deadlines on a regular basis is not new to you
.. and receive from us:
- An attractive salary model and extensive social benefits, such as tax-free prepaid card, shares program as well as free drinks and fresh fruit
- Those who work hard deserve to celebrate – regular employee and team events, as e.g. Christmas party, Oktoberfest, rafting or climbing
- A varied and challenging task in a family-oriented, friendly atmosphere
- A secure workplace in a listed, internationally operating company
We're looking forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If youo have questions, feel free to contact Mrs. Katharina Pirnke, +49 (0)89-899-643-178.