We are epay – transact Elektronische Zahlungssysteme, Europe's leading full-service-provider for e-payment solutions. Become a part of us and work together with our 175 employees on exciting topics in the field of giftcards, prepaid mobile, loyalty cards, payment transactions, eCommerce and corporate incentives.
Have you ever wondered how an ATM works? Do you like to give giftcards as a present to your friends and would you like to know what's behind this? Flat hierarchies, an open and team-oriented company culture as well as the opportunity to bring and implement own ideas appeal to you?
Then you are just right with us! Come to us and support our teams e. g. in the area of IT, sales or product management.
Do what you love:
• You are responsible for the operational support and project management of global content partners in field of music and entertainment
• You plan and conduct international product launches and onboarding lectures of new content partners
• You are responsible for the end-to-end set-up process of internal and external projects
• You are the interface between global content providers, internal departments and international sales units
• You design, implement and optimize internal and external processes, tools and systems
Show us what you can:
• You have an economics degree or comparable training
• You have already gained work experience in comparable positions in the partner and project management
• You enjoy IT technical systems and can quickly understand complex contexts
• You are communicative and customer-oriented, but you can also assert yourself
• Hands-on mentality is important to you: a result-oriented commitment is part of your performance
• You can easily communicate with your colleagues and international business partners in both German and English
... and receive from us:
- An attractive salary model and extensive social benefits, as tax-free prepaid card, shares program as well as free drinks and fresh fruit
- Those who work hard deserve to celebrate – regular employee and team events, as e.g. Christmas party, Oktoberfest, rafting or climbing
- A varied and challenging task in a family-oriented, friendly atmosphere
- A secure workplace in a listed, international operating company
We're looking forward to receiving your english application, including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.