We are epay – transact Elektronische Zahlungssysteme, Europe's leading full-service-provider for e-payment solutions. Become a part of us and work together with our 175 employees on exciting topics in the field of giftcards, prepaid mobile, loyalty cards, payment transactions, eCommerce and corporate incentives.
Have you ever wondered how an ATM works? Do you like to give giftcards as a present to your friends and would you like to know what's behind this? Flat hierarchies, an open and team-oriented company culture as well as the opportunity to bring and implement own ideas appeal to you?
Then you are just right with us! Come to us and support our teams e.g. in the area of IT, sales or product management
Do what you love:
- You design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Java code for our financial application
- You implement optimized and quality modules
- You identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- You help maintain the code quality, organization and automatization
- You work alongside the hardware developers and you collaborate with international colleagues and other technology teams
Show us what you can:
- You have a strong proficiency in Core Java with fair knowledge of the language specification and you could already gain at least 3 years of experience
- You have experience with JDBC, microservices, docker, xslt, JSON, Rest and Angular JS including socket programming
- You could gain working experience with MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL
- Your knowledge in the area of real-time data processing and performance tuning/optimization would be a plus
- Your background in the banking/financial industry would be an advantage
- You have excellent problem solving and multitasking skills with a logical and pragmatic attitude
- Your English skills are fluent, German would be a plus
... and receive from us:
- An attractive salary model and extensive social benefits, as tax-free prepaid card, shares program as well as free drinks and fresh fruit
- Those who work hard deserve to celebrate – regular employee and team events, as e.g. Christmas party, Oktoberfest, rafting or climbing
- A varied and challenging task in a family-oriented, friendly atmosphere
- A secure workplace in a listed, international operating company
We're looking forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.